To manage appointment requests made by customers, first make sure you are logged in to your MechanicAdvisor Shop Manager.
- Click on "SCHEDULER" from the left menu.
- Under "Status", select Accept, Decline, or Propose New Time. This will send an email and text alert to the customer.
- Once the customer is booked, click on "Calendar" at the top, and then click on the appointment on the calendar.
- From here, you can click "Checked In" to send an alert to the customer that you have started working on the vehicle. You can also include estimated time if you like.
- Once the job is complete, you can select "Job Finished", which will send an alert to the customer that the vehicle is ready.
If this did not help, or if you have further questions, please reach out to us.