To add a new or existing customer to your database, first log in to your MechanicAdvisor shop management system.
- At the top of the screen in the middle, click the "CREATE NEW" drop-down.
- Select "Customer" from the drop-down.
- A box will appear with empty fields for customer information. Fill out as many or as few as you like. Click "ADD" in bottom right corner when done.
- You can select to enter the vehicle information in the next box, or not. Click "ADD".
- To verify the customer was added, enter the customer information at the search bar at the top of the screen.
You can also add new customers through the "CUSTOMERS" tab on the left hand menu.
- Click on "CUSTOMERS" on the left hand side.
- Click on the green "NEW CUSTOMER" button at the top.
- Fill in the appropriate information and click "ADD". You can add a vehicle for the customer or not.
- To verify, enter the customers name into the "Customer Search" bar at the top.
If this did not answer your question, please contact us.